Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

where do i go?

where do i go when i have run out of options....

where do i find a place to lay my head...
it seems i have been searching for so long and cannot find
true love, real relationships... lasting friendships...
i wish i had my mommy to talk to... to ask for help and guidance in a world full of such oppression and sadness..

you say you see the bright side of this life
i say ... YOU MUST NOT BE LOOKING.....

denial is such a deceiver... it disguises itself with happy/safe feelings
but all it does is hide reality from our souls.

i feel so lost. i want to fly away or run away
what is this all for?



..........i do not celebrate the mass genocide of the beautiful native indigenous peoples... but i will give thanks for what i am truly grateful for.....



THANKSGIVING SEASON:
To my heart... my naya.... who reminds me there is still beauty in the world. you are my second chance.... i love love love you...

the only thing/person that i know understands and gets me is my precious spiritual reggae music.. thank you reggae for all that you have given me...truly you have saved me from jumping out a window.... and have held me when i am sad.


and thank you aaron for loving me soo even when i push away you are here...
you are my love. thank you for not giving up!
thankyou tamzen for all that you are to me and to naya... i love you sooo deeply...

No comments:

Post a Comment